- Updated On 05 Mar 2021
- 3 Minutes To Read
- When userhost is started via shellapi, the login is skipped when the launcher isn't set to auto start.
- Active state icons in the details view of the workspace are hidden when tiles option is enabled.
- Unable to see state of Auto launch/favorite in the workspace context menu.
- Internal Server Error when accessing the Setup Store connector using a stale zone license.
- Missing title translations for IDP errors.
- Dark theme item colors of breadcrumb bar not consistent like the Default theme.
- Large zoom in/out signs on the Workspace/Contacts page when using the Classic/Dark theme in IE/Launcher.
- Classic theme is missing cog wheel when installing an application.
- Create personal app + icon on the Workspace not centered when 'Tile' option is enabled.
- Satellite server doesn't always use the latest connector settings until a restart of the Satellite service.
- File browser when the agent is running could set the value to '[object object]' when agent returns an error.
- Removing a package from the package overview, resets the search results.
- Long names of objects are displayed on multiple lines on management pages.
- Display name change on LOCAL users isn't immediatly visible.
- Clicking on a Windows native (Desktop, Start Menu and Taskbar) icon for non-primary shortcuts will do nothing.
- Workspace icon positions and catalog state could be lost when switching between multiple major versions of the agent for a single user.
- Ratings in workspace and catalog aren't correctly displayed.
- Locked icon is not displayed on locked settings within the user portal.
- Satellite Server has been updated with the latest UI.
- Removing a local storage override on a server will not properly show the Azure blob settings until re-opening the page.
- Adding an extra Liquit Workspace server could temporarly show a higher total content count compared to existing Liquit Workspace servers.
- Trying to remove a non existent file causes replication error when Azure Blob storage is used in a multi server configuration.
- Unable to upload a 0 byte size file when using Azure blob storage.
- Icons are not visible in the "Views" dropdown list on grids.
- 'Reboot' action fails to execute when using a 3.7 agent.
- Added toolbar buttons for refresh/export/search to grids within diagnostic pages.
- Contact text is not defined by theme colors.
- Application update progress could get stuck when refreshing the workspace multiple times within a short time period.
- Giving and losing focus on the search field within grids causes the grid to refresh in both Internet Explorer and the Liquit Launcher.
- "Ignore errors" checkbox changes under packages/actions aren't saved.
- Missing drag & drop icon for action sets.
- Reordering the position of an Action Set isn't saved.
- Introduction screen "Contacts" and "Catalog" links point to the wrong section.
- Wrong synchronization menu is displayed on the SCCM connector from the list view.
- Unable to add user to a SCCM unscoped list.
- Login button doesn't work on satellite server.
- OAuth redirect url is not valid when using a non default port.
- Setup Store connector sometimes gives timeout error when adding/updating multiple packages.
The user interface has been updated to create a more consistent workflow.
- Multiple fields support Markdown through a WYSIWYG editor
- All grids support search, refresh (where applicable) and export
- Application catalog information can be directly edited from a catalog item
- Open URL action will now by default use the current browser (including private mode)
- Open URL can now force private mode for multiple browsers (agent required)
- Action modify group membership supports Azure AD
- A new "release overview" has been added to the package overview for DTAP information
- Improved handling of action reboot
- Unattended Deployment without User Session
- Packages now supports multiple shortcuts
- Package media now supports embedding Youtube video's
- OAuth configuration for an Azure AD identity source can be done by only supplying a tenant ID
- Azure AD identity source supports domain hint
Other notable changes
- UserSID is available as a variable
- On a credential it is now possible to see the dependencies
- Global list of tasks has been added
- Server specific list of tasks has been added
- New scheduled tasks will not start when a server is in maintenance mode
- Last logged in user have been added to the device overview
- The Setup Store connector now supports multiple shortcuts