Register an application
- Updated On 15 Feb 2021
- 1 Minute To Read
The Microsoft Intune Connector requires a registered application. Here's how to register an application in the Microsoft Azure Portal:
- Click 'App Registrations'
- Click 'New Registration'
- Select a name for the application, e.g. 'Liquit Setup Commander Microsoft Intune Connector'
- Leave the Select 'Accounts in this organizational directory only' selected
- Change the Redirect URI to 'Public client/native (mobile & desktop) and set its value to 'https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/nativeclient'
- Click 'Register'
- Click 'API Permissions' and add these permissions:
- Click 'Certificates & secrets'
- Click 'New client secret', use 'LSC Intune Connector Client Secret' for the subscription, choose an expiration period (e.g. 'In 1 year') and click 'Add'
- Copy the Client Secret 'Value' to the clipboard
- Click 'Overview' and copy the Application (client) ID and Directory (tenant) ID
- Use Client Secret ID, Application (client) ID and Directory (tenant) ID for the Intune connector. These IDs will be saved in Liquit Setup Commander's settings file (general-settings.xml) automatically.