TI Connect CE
- Updated On 25 Jan 2021
- 1 Minute To Read
If you want to silently install TI Connect CE, there are some extra steps you have to take.
To be able to do a silent install of TI Connect CE, you first have to install or inject the ‘Texas Instruments Certificate’.
You can obtain this certificate on a machine where TI Connect CE is installed.
Follow this method.
Exporting the certificate:
- Install TI Connect CE on a test-machine or VM.
- Start certmgr.msc
- Locate the TI certificate in the ‘Trusted Publishers’ –> ‘Certificates’ section.
- Double-click the ‘TI’ certificate.
- Click the ‘Details’ tab.
- Click ‘Copy to file’.
- Accept the Wizard defaults and choose a location and filename for the certificate.
- Copy the .cer file to a save place outside the test-machine.
Importing the certificate:
- On the machine or image where you want the certificate installed, open an elevated command prompt.
- Type: certutil -addstore TrustedPublisher [drive][path][certificate] ( E.g: certutil -addstore TrustedPublisher c:\test\tesasinstruments.cer)
- You will see a message when the certificate is successfully installed.
You can now do a silent install of TI Connect CE.