- Updated On 26 Jun 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
Liquit Workspace offers dashboards which help administrators to keep their environment under control. These dashboards allow you to quickly respond to issues by utilizing continuous and proactive monitoring of the applications, devices and users within your environment.
Please configure reporting to enable dashboards.
By default the following tabs are available when you access the dashboards;
- User events All events registered on the users, this report displays how many users accessed Liquit Workspace and when they failed why they failed to do so.
- Application events Find out what the most used applications within you Liquit Workspace environment are, this dashboard displays how many applications have been deployed, installed and launched and whether or not this was success full. By choosing one of the statuses you will be presented by a detailed screen for the status.
- Applications This dashboard displays a list of all applications offered via the Liquit Workspace server. This screen makes it easy to identify potential issues with applications.
- Devices This dashboards displays all available information of devices connected to you Liquit Workspace server.
- Events This dashboard displays all events registered on the Liquit Workspace Server.